The Trump transition team is under the leadership of Vice President-elect Mike Pence with New Jersey governor Chris Christie as vice chairman.
Staff members heading up the transition team for different areas of government include:
- David Malpass – Treasury Department
- Keith Kellogg- Defense
- James Carafano – State Department
- Steve Hart – Labor Department
- Shirley Ybarra – Department of Transportation
- Myron Ebell – Environmental Protection Agency
- Ken Blackwell – Domestic Issues
Other transition team advisors and staff include:
- Stephen K. Bannon, Campaign CEO, head of Breitbart News
- Lou Barletta, U.S. representative for Pennsylvania’s 11th district
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. representative for Tennessee’s 7th district
- Rick Dearborn, the chief of staff to Senator Jeff Sessions
- Rudolph W. Giuliani, former mayor of New York
- Michael T. Flynn, retired lieutenant general
- Pam Bondi, Attorney general of Florida
- Chris Collins, U.S. representative for New York’s 27th district
- Jared Kushner, Owner of the New York Observer
- Tom Marino, U.S. representative for Pennsylvania’s 10th district
- Rebekah Mercer, Director of the Mercer Family Foundation
- Steven Mnuchin, Wall Street executive
- Devin Nunes, U.S. representative for California’s 22nd district
- Reince Priebus, Chairman of the Republican National Committee
- Anthony Scaramucci, Wall Street executive
- Peter Thiel, Financier
- Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Donald Trump Jr.
Note that the transition process is very fluid and team members may change at any time.
Trump Transition Website
After winning the 2016 election the Trump transition team launched GreatAgain.gov as a resource for visitors to find information on Trump’s polices, biographical information, read recent news, share ideas, and more.